iPhones with no doubt have become one of the most popular smartphones in the world. However, like any other electronic device, they might break or malfunction. Fixing your phone might be confusing or hard, so we are here to help and guide you.
Have a look at some of the common issues that users face and solutions that might help.
What are some of the iPhone repairs offered?
ABM Care provides a wide variety of Apple repairs, ranging from easy and straightforward solutions to more confusing and complex procedures that need expertise and sometimes the technician’s help.
Some of the primary and important iPhone repairs offered are:
- Cracked screen
- Dropping your phone or unintentionally sitting on it can cause your phone screen to crack.
- If left untreated, it can cause further damage to your phone with sharp edges and dangerous shards. You need to immediately replace the screen with a brand new one. iPhone screen repair is offered at our iPhone service centers.
- It’s always a helpful idea to back up your iPhone. It might turn off and not turn on again. Saving a backup will help you not lose any important data on the phone, including contacts and photos. If you decide to replace your device, you can use the backup to transfer all your information.
- Cracked backs
This is one of the most familiar problems iPhone users face. Rear glass can crack or shatter just like the front screen.
- It can happen from dropping the phone repeatedly.
- It has a risk of the internal parts being damaged as well.
- Repairing it yourself is hard and tricky. You need the help FROM a professional to remove the old rear glass and apply the new one after ordering it.
- Battery replacement
A number of factors can contribute to battery performance, leading to changes in iPhone performance. Therefore, replacing an iPhone battery is sometimes needed.
- The cost depends on the type of iPhone and the quality of the battery.
- Warranties don’t cover batteries that wear down because of normal use.
- If you cannot hear the voice of the caller, then the earpiece speaker should be replaced.
- If the microphone is not working, it should also be replaced.
- Charging issues
If the phone is not charging properly or is charging but slowly, the problem might be a faulty charging cable. It could start in different places:
- Damaged wall adapter
- Damaged charging port
- Lightning cable malfunctions
- Software malfunctions
Before reaching out for professional help, check the phone software. Examine the lightning cable and check for any noticeable damage to the cable itself or its connectors.
- Rear camera
- If you are unable to take photos from the rear camera, it should be replaced.
- Start by restarting the camera app or restarting the iPhone, updating iOS, resetting iPhone settings, checking hardware problems or factory setting the whole phone.
- If none of these worked, then a trip to our stores for further diagnostics is required.
- Software issues
If your phone needs software upgrade or there is any software issue, you need professional help to fix the problem.
Why to search for Apple Authorised iPhone repairers?
There are many iPhone repairers out there. Always choose the authorized ones for the following reasons:
- They use genuine Apple parts.
- Their technicians are certified and trained to meet Apple’s standards.
- They have access to all Apple support and resources.
iPhones need expertise when it comes to repairing. If your phone is experiencing one of these issues along many others, it is very important to choose a reputable repair service that provides the best quality and warranty. You can take few chances to fix these issues yourself. If you can’t, then you need to check with an expert.